ROCHESTER, Minn. – Fire officials are investigating a fire at a storage unit.
Rochester Fire Department responded to the call just after 8:15 p.m. Saturday to A & A Mini Storage, located on the 2300 block of HWY 14 West.
When they arrived, firefighters saw fire and smoke in multiple storage units. Crews were able to extinguish the flames. The blaze caused an estimated $50,000 in damage.
Authorities say there were no injuries, but the fire is under investigation.
The amount of damage is unknown. American Red Cross volunteers are helping out one adult after this fire.
- UPDATE: Fire causes significant damage to Rochester storage unit
- No explanation for Rochester storage unit fire
- Fire in Northwood causes significant damage
- Overnight house fire causes significant damage in Freeborn County
- UPDATED: $200,000 in damages after garage fire in Rochester
- Not guilty pleas in storage unit drug bust
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit thefts
- Forest City man accused of storage unit burglaries
- Second arrest in Hancock County storage unit burglaries
- One not guilty plea in Hancock County storage unit burglaries