ALBERT LEA, Minn. - A fire that displaced a family in early December was the result of arson, the Albert Lea Fire Department said Thursday.
The blaze happened Dec. 8 at 601 E. 5th St. and caused $100K in damage. The house was a total loss.
If anyone has information on the fire or witnessed anything that evening, please contact Albert Lea Fire Rescue at 507-377-4340.
Crews were on scene of the blaze for six hours to fully extinguish the flames. No one was home at the time of the fire.
- Fire officials: Blaze that displaced Albert Lea family was result of arson
- Fire displaces Albert Lea family, causes $100K in damage
- Albert Lea beating results in probation
- Camper fire in Albert Lea
- Forklift fire in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Officials: $10K worth of firefighter gear damaged during Albert Lea blaze
- Unattended candle causes fire in Albert Lea
- Fire damages house just outside Albert Lea
- Insulation fire damages Albert Lea home Friday