MASON CITY, Iowa – Fingerprints lifted from the scene have led to a burglary charge against a Mason City man.
Channing Greer, 20, of Mason City, is accused of burglarizing a unit at River City Storage at 785 15th St. SW on May 22.
Authorities said prints lifted at the scene belonged to Greer. He is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
- Fingerprints lead to arrest of Mason City man in burglary case
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City man sentenced for violent burglary
- DNA, fingerprint match helped lead FBI to mail bomb suspect
- Guilty plea in Mason City garage burglaries
- Not guilty plea in Mason City burglary
- Mason City man accused of felony burglary, theft in Ames
- Mason City man facing pair of burglary charges
- Mason City man sentenced for theft and burglary
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to stun gun burglary