GARNER, Iowa – A plea deal has been reached in a North Iowa garage burglary.
20-year-old Zayne Elliot Eakins pleaded guilty on Friday, his birthday, to one count of misdemeanor trespass. He was originally charged with 3rd degree burglary for climbing into a Garner garage on September 26 and stealing a can of gaoline.
Eakins has been ordered to pay a $100 fine.
- Fine issued in Garner garage break in
- Sand bags available in Garner
- Garner man arrested for meth
- Guilty plea in Garner arson
- Rochester garage burglar sentenced
- Ammonia plant to be built near Garner
- Not guilty plea in Garner arson case
- Garner man sentenced for stealing from grandparents
- Garner man going to prison for meth
- Garner teen sentenced for sex abuse