MASON CITY, Iowa – The final defendant in a case of shoplifting at Mills Fleet Farm has been sentenced.
44-year-old Gary Darnell Black of Fort Dodge and 32-year-old Susan Khamsai and 33-year-old Boonmee Vongsee, both of Webster City, were arrested on March 16 for stealing over $1,000 in merchandise from the Mason City store.
Kahmsai pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine and possession of marijuana. She was sentenced to two days in jail and a $315 fine. Vongsee entered a guilty plea to 5th degree theft and possession of meth. He received four days in jail and a $315 fine.
Black has now pleaded guilty to 2nd degree theft and meth possession. He’s been sentenced to 180 days in jail.
All three must also pay restitution as determined by the Cerro Gordo County Attorney.
- Final sentence in Fleet Farm shoplifting
- Probation for Walmart shoplifter
- Man files lawsuit for not being able to use wheelchair to exit Mason City Fleet Farm
- Most read of 2017: Man denied use of motorized scooter leaving Mason City Fleet Farm
- 2 arrested for allegedly stealing mower from Mason City Mills Fleet Farm
- Man pleads not guilty to stealing from Mason City Fleet Farm
- Jury makes short work of disabled man's lawsuit against MIlls Fleet Farm
- Fillmore County fugitive finally sentenced
- Franklin County woman arrested for shoplifting is sentenced on other charges
- Final sentence in Franklin County burglary