PRESTON TOWNSHIP, Minn. – An eastern Iowa man is hurt after a rollover crash in Fillmore County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says 81-year-old George Running from Dubuque, IA, was driving north on Highway 52 when his Kia Sedona went off the road near mile marker 17, hit a mailbox, went over a culvert, and rolled into a ditch. He suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to St. Marys.
The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office and Preston Ambulance assisted at the scene of this crash, which happened around 2:10 pm Wednesday.
- Fillmore County rollover injures Iowa driver
- Fillmore County driver injured in rollover
- Two transported after rollover in Fillmore County
- Rollover crash in rural Fillmore County
- Driver injured in Cerro Gordo County rollover
- Fillmore County driver in Houston County collision
- Two injured in Fillmore County crash
- Two injured in Fillmore County collision
- Dubuque man injured in Fillmore County accident
- Fillmore County woman injured in crash