PRESTON, Minn. – A Spring Valley man is pleading not guilty to fleeing law enforcement.
Justin Leroy Rickert, 41, is charged with fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle, driving after suspension, and going faster than 100 miles per hour. The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office says it chased Rickert into Winneshiek County in northeast Iowa on May 10 after trying to arrest him for a parole violation.
A Winneshiek County deputy eventually stopped Rickert in Hesper Township.
A trial is now set for January 24, 2019.
- Fillmore County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- Howard County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- Man pleads not guilty in high speed chase
- Man accused of second high-speed chase pleads not guilty
- Not guilty plea in high speed chase
- Man leads authorities on high speed chase through four counties
- Mower County man pleads guilty to Olmsted County chase
- Not guilty plea in high-speed chase through Eyota
- Mason City man pleads guilty in Floyd County chase
- Fillmore County man pleads not guilty in deadly collision with Amish buggy