PRESTON, Minn. – A Spring Valley man is pleading not guilty to fleeing law enforcement.
Justin Leroy Rickert, 41, is charged with fleeing a peace officer in a motor vehicle, driving after suspension, and going faster than 100 miles per hour. The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office says it chased Rickert into Winneshiek County in northeast Iowa on May 10 after trying to arrest him for a parole violation.
A Winneshiek County deputy eventually stopped Rickert in Hesper Township.
A trial is now set for January 24, 2019.
- Fillmore County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- High-speed chase sends Fillmore County man to prison
- Howard County man pleads not guilty in high-speed chase
- Man pleads not guilty in high speed chase
- Man accused of second high-speed chase pleads not guilty
- Not guilty plea in high speed chase
- Rochester man pleads guilty after high-speed chase with child in car
- Waterloo man arrested after high-speed chase
- Fillmore County hemp farmer pleads not guilty to drug charges
- Not guilty plea in high-speed chase through Eyota