DECORAH, Iowa – A Fillmore County man is arrested after a car chase into northeast Iowa.
Justin Rickert, 41 of Wykoff, is being held in the Winneshiek County Jail pending extradition back to Minnesota. The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office says it pursued Rickert into Winneshiek County on Thursday afternoon, seeking to pick him up on a parole violation. Rickert was eventually stopped by a Winneshiek sheriff’s deputy in Hesper Township.
In the past four years, Rickert had convictions in Fillmore County for 3rd degree burglary and receiving stolen property.
- Fillmore County fugitive caught in northeast Iowa
- Fillmore County fugitive finally sentenced
- Olmsted County fugitive finally caught
- North Iowa fugitive caught in Tennessee
- Hancock County fugitive is finally caught
- Fillmore County rollover injures Iowa driver
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Apartment fire in Fillmore County
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County