HOUSTON COUNTY, Minn. – A Fillmore County teen is hurt in a one-vehicle rollover Saturday morning.
Payton Myra Danielson, 17 of Mabel, was driving west on Highway 44 when she went off into the north ditch and rolled. The Minnesota State Patrol says Danielson suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center for treatment.
Danielson was wearing her seat belt.
This accident happened around 7:41 am. The Houston County Sheriff’s Office and Spring Grove Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Fillmore County rollover injures Iowa driver
- Fillmore County driver injured in rollover
- Two transported after rollover in Fillmore County
- Rollover crash in rural Fillmore County
- Driver injured in Cerro Gordo County rollover
- Fillmore County driver in Houston County collision
- Two injured in Fillmore County crash
- Two injured in Fillmore County collision
- Dubuque man injured in Fillmore County accident
- Fillmore County woman injured in crash