ROCHESTER, Minn. - Christmas is bringing its cheer to a good cause.
The Festival of Trees is a four-day event that brings awareness to disabilities.
All the proceeds benefit Hiawatha Homes Foundation, an organization committed to bringing support to people with disabilities.
Ryan Backus is a chair person of Hiawatha Homes Foundation.
He said beyond bringing awareness and support to a good cause, it's a great event for the whole family.
"The kids love it because of all the lights and the Christmas, and that's what really draws me and my family to this event, is it's so family friendly," he said.
The event starts on Tuesday with a formal gala then continues through the weekend.
Click here to get a full list of the weekend's activities.
- Festival of Trees brings awareness to disabilities
- Lineup for 2019 Tree Town Festival announced
- Bringing skin cancer awareness to the community
- Austin ArtWorks Festival brings together families
- Festival of Trees Kicks Off with events this weekend
- Another lawsuit filed against Tree Town festival founders
- "C. Difficile Infection Awareness Month" brings light to hospital infections
- Honoring employees who have disabilities
- World AIDS day awareness
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month