FOREST CITY, Iowa – Three people are facing felony charges after authorities searched an apartment on March 20.
The Forest City Police Department says it executed a search warrant at 125 Cathedral Oaks Road #1 at around 7:18 pm. Authorities say multiple people were at the home and three were arrested.
Brian Barthollomeu Matthias, 30 of Mason City, is accused of gathering where drugs are used, possession of marijuana, and child endangerment. Police say Matthias was found with marijuana, a marijuana pipe, and hypodermic needles commonly used for injecting methamphetamine.
Chelsea Lynn Harp, 31 of Forest City, is charged with gathering where drugs are used, possession of methamphetamine, and child endangerment. Police say they found her with a blue pouch that contained a glass pipe typically used for smoking meth and a small black container of meth.
The occupant of the apartment, Zachary Allen Monsen, 29, is also charged with gathering where drugs are used and child endangerment. Police say they found evidence of drug sales on Monsen’s cell phone and his two children, both under the age of three, were at the apartment when police arrived.
- Felony arrests made after Forest City search
- Forest City man to stand trial on four felonies
- Forest City man facing felony sexual abuse charge
- Multiple drug searches in Forest City
- Teens arrested for drugs in Forest City
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Search warrant results in felony drug arrest of Rochester man
- Arrest made in connection to Forest City school bus shooting, neighbors respond
- SAW: Forest City's Sam Snyder
- SAW: Forest City's Brea Dillavou