DECORAH, Iowa – A northeast Iowa woman is pleading not guilty to 10 counts of forgery and 2nd degree theft.
Lisa Diana Schroeder, 38 of Waucoma, is accused of taking checks from a trucking company, forging them, and cashing them at a Calmar bank between July 24 and September 29, 2018. Court documents state the checks totaled $4,900.95.
Schroeder’s trial is scheduled to begin on March 20.
- Fayette County woman pleads not guilty to check forgery
- Woman accused of check forgery
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Not guilty plea in Rochester check forgery
- Woman pleads guilty to forgery, not guilty to drugs
- Northeast Iowa woman sentenced for check forgery
- Rochester woman gets probation for check forgery
- Fisher pleads not guilty to forgery
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Not guilty pleas in Hancock County check forgeries