UPDATE: Father of 16-year old Gracie Schlomann says she has been found safe at a hospital in Minneapolis.
Darren Lind reached out to KIMT via text message just before 11 Tuesday night to say she was found at University of Minnesota Health Masonic Children's Hospital.
He wants to thank everyone who helped look for her.
Schlomann was first reported missing from Austin on November 30th.
This is a developing story, stay with KIMT News 3 for the latest.
AUSTIN, Minn. - As the search for missing 16-year-old Gracie Scholmann continues, her father has a message for her.
"If Gracie is listening, look at Facebook, lots of people care, get a hold of them,” her father told KIMT Friday afternoon.
Schlomann was last seen at the youth facility located at 28th St. NE near Interstate-90 on Nov. 30.
She is 5-foot-7, 197 pounds. She was wearing a navy blue sweatshirt, black leggings and black and white Air Jordan tennis shoes.
If you have any information, call 507-437-9400, ext. 1 or call 911 immediately.
- Missing Austin teen found safe, father says
- UPDATE: Missing Austin man found
- UPDATE: Missing teen found unharmed
- Missing Marshalltown teen found dead
- UPDATE: Missing Austin man found alive
- Safe stolen from Austin bar
- Missing child from Mower County found safe
- Minivan missing after Austin burglary
- Residents relieved after missing Hampton man with dementia found safe
- Missing Mason City man found safe in L.A.