CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (AP) — Authorities say two people inside a sport utility vehicle died when it was struck by a train in Cedar Rapids.
The crash was reported around 4:20 p.m. Sunday near Tait Cummins Memorial Park.
The names of the deceased and other details about the crash haven't been released.
The crash is being investigated.
- Fatal train/SUV collision in Cedar Rapids
- No casino for Cedar Rapids
- Two hurt in Cedar Rapids shooting
- 19-year-old arrested for Cedar Rapids murder
- Flash mob robs Cedar Rapids store
- Plea deal in Cedar Rapids murder case
- Man gets 37 years for slaying of Cedar Rapids woman
- Cedar Rapids police charge man with 1979 killing of teen
- Man pleading not guilty in 1979 Cedar Rapids murder
- Cedar Rapids murder defendant charged with theft in Charles City