MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - A Minneapolis man has died from injuries he suffered in a house fire.
The fire department says firefighters rescued the man from the home's second floor on Tuesday afternoon, and he was given CPR at the scene. He was then taken to a hospital, where he died Wednesday.
The man wasn't immediately identified.
Another resident of the home got out safely. The fire was ruled accidental.
- Fatal house fire in Minneapolis
- Grand jury to examine fatal Minneapolis shooting of Australian woman
- Man charged in fatal head-butt at downtown Minneapolis bar
- Piñata problems for Minneapolis man
- Man dies after Minneapolis fight
- Neighbors shocked by fatal house fire
- 2 Minneapolis officers fired over racist holiday decorations
- Man facing five robbery charges in Minneapolis
- Judge upholds minimum wage hike in Minneapolis
- Guilty plea in Minneapolis parking ramp killing