UPDATE: The Minnesota State Patrol has identified the man killed in the one-vehicle crash Wednesday in Winona as Dean Thomas Pederson, 63 of Beaumont, Texas.
Previous story below
WINONA, Minn. – A Texas man is dead after driving off the road in Winona.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the 63-year-old driver from Beaumont, TX, was going south on Highway 61 around 1:42 pm Wednesday when his car left the highway, crossed over Service Drive and hit a vehicle in the southwest parking lot. The car then continued to cross Orrin Street and hit three more vehicles in the southeast corner parking lot.
The State Patrol says the driver was not wearing his seat belt and was thrown from his vehicle. His name has not been released.
Winona police, fire, and ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Name released in fatal Winona crash
- Lanesboro man in Winona crash
- Winona County killer sentenced
- Winona man killed in Thursday morning crash
- Winona teen dies in Houston County crash
- Rushford driver injured in Winona County crash
- Highlights: Austin vs Winona softball
- Teen stabbed overnight in Winona
- SUV crash at Minneapolis airport kills Winona man
- UPDATE: Name released in fatal Olmsted County crash