ROCHESTER, Minn. - Authorities have released the name of a man killed Monday in a two-vehicle accident.
Jerome Wickert, of Rochester, was killed when his vehicle struck another vehicle at the intersection of 55th St. and 26th Ave. NW. The crash happened just before 6 p.m.
Police said Wickert was driving a Chrysler Town and Country van, and it was swerving prior to hitting a Lexus SUV, which was driven by a 60-year-old male.
The 60-year-old and another passenger were hospitalized.
The forensic mapping unit was on scene Monday, but the findings will likely take weeks or months.
- Name released of man killed in Rochester 2-vehicle crash
- 4 Rochester teens injured in 2-vehicle crash
- Authorities ID Austin man killed in 2-vehicle crash
- State Patrol: SE Minnesota man killed in 2-vehicle crash
- Driver cited for failure to yield after 2-vehicle Rochester crash
- 79-year-old killed in northeast Iowa 2-vehicle crash
- 16-year-old girl killed in Freeborn County 2-vehicle crash
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- Authorities release name of man killed in Rochester motorcycle crash
- UPDATE: 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon just north of Mason City