ELDORA, Iowa – One person is dead and two injured after a head on collision in Hardin County.
The Iowa State Patrol says it happened just after 7:30 pm Friday on Highway 20. Brian M. Kerr, 25 of Evansdale, was driving west when the State Patrol says he blew a left front tire at the 163 mile marker, went through the median, and into the eastbound lanes of Highway 20. Kerr crashed into the eastbound vehicle driven by David E. Pearson, 54 of Oakland, Nebraska.
Kerr, David Pearson, and Cathy Pearson, 54, were all flown by helicopter to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa. Pearson died as a result of his injuries.
This crash remains under investigation.
- Fatal crash in Hardin County
- Dows man airlifted after crash in Hardin County
- Not guilty plea in Hardin County kidnapping
- Hardin County kidnapping case pushed back
- Trial delayed in Hardin County kidnap/torture case
- Fatal crash in Bremer County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- UPDATE: Trial for torture/imprisonment of Hardin Co. boy underway
- Trial set in fatal Hancock County crash
- Fatal train crash in Chickasaw County