JANESVILLE, Iowa – One person is dead after a rollover crash in Bremer County.
The Iowa State Patrol says Richard L. Martin, 72 of Earlham, was killed when he was driving north on Highway 218, went into the ditch at the Janesville interchange and rolled his vehicle several times. The State Patrol says Martin was wearing his seat belt.
The accident, which happened around 2:11 pm Friday, remains under investigation.
The Bremer County Sheriff’s Office, Waverly EMS, and Janesville police, fire, and first responders assisted at the scene.
- Fatal crash in Bremer County
- Disaster declaration for Bremer County
- Chickasaw County teen killed in Bremer County crash
- Car hit by semi in Bremer County
- Charges filed in Bremer County burglaries
- Trial scheduled for Bremer County burglaries
- Butler County man arrested for Bremer County burglaries
- Bremer County Attorney investigating Mitchell County conflict of interest complaint
- 18-year-old killed during fireworks accident in Bremer County
- Bremer County man killed in car/semi collision