JUDSON TOWNSHIP, Minn. – One person is dead after a car and a motorhome collided in Blue Earth County.
Emergency personnel were called to the intersection of County Road 11 and County Road 50 around 3:41 pm. The Sheriff’s Office says Mary Louise Blank, 70 of Nicollet, was driving north in a 2016 Chevrolet Malibu while Dale Baertsch, 57 of Carver, was westbound in a 2004 Four Winds motorhome.
Blank was killed in the crash.
Baertsch and his nine-year-old grandson were taken for treatment of non-life threatening injuries. Another passenger in the motorhome, Erik Joel Johansen, 32 of Lake Crystal, was not hurt.
The Lake Crystal Fire Department, Lake Crystal Ambulance, and Gold Cross Ambulance also responded to this collision.
The Sheriff’s Office says there are stop signs at the intersection for north and southbound traffic and the crash remains under investigation.
- Fatal car/motorhome collision in southern Minnesota
- Minneapolis man injured in southern Minnesota collision
- 2 University of Northern Iowa students, 1 from southern Minnesota, killed in car-semitrailer collision
- Fatal collision in Wright County
- Winnebago County man injured in Minnesota collision
- Two Iowans in fatal Wisconsin collision
- Fatal collision in Blue Earth County
- Fatal train/SUV collision in Cedar Rapids
- Winnebago to move diesel motorhome manufacturing to Forest City facility
- Car/bus collision in Rochester Monday.