RED WING, Minn. - A Zumbro Falls man has died after an early morning accident on Saturday.
According to Minnesota State Patrol, 63-year-old Frank Anderson was driving a Ford Escort around 1:17 a.m.
Authorities say he was southbound on Highway 61 when he veered off into the west ditch. The vehicle went down a short embankment, entered the service drive, left the roadway again to the west and came to rest underneath a parked Ford pick-up.
Those with the Minnesota State Patrol said Anderson was not wearing his seat belt.
- Fatal car accident in Goodhue County
- Rochester duo in Goodhue County crash
- Byron driver hurt in Goodhue County crash
- Rochester driver crashes in Goodhue County
- Disease outbreak linked to Goodhue County campground
- Dexter woman in Goodhue County crash
- Deadly disease found in Goodhue County deer
- Goodhue County Sheriff's: Snowmobile goes through ice
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County crash
- Car processed possibly connected to Goodhue Co. robbery