ROSE CREEK, Minn. --
To get ready for the expected snow on Wednesday, farmer John Wolterman gave his cattle extra bedding on Tuesday.
Wolterman farms soybeans, corn, cattle, and hogs between Rose Creek and Adams.
Despite the April snow, he says he isn't too concerned yet about delaying planting season.
"I'd say you've got until the 10th of May before it really starts to affect anything. It's just kind of a bummer waiting for things to get ready."
- Farmers prepare for planting season
- Be prepared for shotgun season
- MnDot prepares for snowplow season
- Schaeffer Academy baseball prepares for upcoming season
- Farmers in a pinch with late growing season
- North Iowa farmer sees good strawberry crop this season
- Farmers and Water Quality
- Predicting spring planting season outlook, and discussing business startups
- Soggy start to planting season in north Iowa, southern Minnesota
- Waseca printing plant closes