ROSE CREEK, Minn. --
To get ready for the expected snow on Wednesday, farmer John Wolterman gave his cattle extra bedding on Tuesday.
Wolterman farms soybeans, corn, cattle, and hogs between Rose Creek and Adams.
Despite the April snow, he says he isn't too concerned yet about delaying planting season.
"I'd say you've got until the 10th of May before it really starts to affect anything. It's just kind of a bummer waiting for things to get ready."
- Farmers prepare for planting season
- Be prepared for shotgun season
- Farmers in a pinch with late growing season
- Farmers and Water Quality
- Waseca printing plant closes
- Rochester's Downtown Farmers Market Returns
- International trade war concerns farmers
- Wet weather worries Minnesota farmers
- Scott prepares for second season at Iowa State
- Cement plant burglar pleads guilty