ROCHESTER, Minn. – Family Promise Rochester Day Center says its basement has been flooded for the second time in two weeks.
This has forced the organization, which they say is the only one in Rochester that welcomes entire homeless families into their program, to relocate families that had been relying on the Center.
Family Promise Rochester is asking for help in repairing the basement and fixing the flooding issue, which they saw has caused an estimated $5,000 in damage. Those interested in supporting that effort can click here.
- Family homeless shelter floods in Rochester
- Addressing homelessness in Rochester
- Eastern Iowa homeless shelter is "overwhelmed"
- Homeless man pleads guilty to Rochester assault
- Rochester city leaders talks resources for homelessness
- Singers Help Raise Money for Homeless Families
- Rochester flooding: then, now, and prevention
- Homeless man to stand trial in attack on Rochester woman
- Homeless man gets prison sentence for attacking Rochester woman
- New effort to address homelessness comes to Rochester