ROCHESTER, Minn. - CBS reports Facebook is adding a tool that will tell users if they liked pages linked to fake Russian pages.
The tool is supposedly under the Help Center tab on users' home page.
In October, Facebook told the Senate Judiciary Committee the fake pages were "delivered" to about 29 million people. After more activity on the site, the content could have been seen to as many as 129 million users.
Click here for the full story and details on Facebook's new tool.
- Facebook's new tool
- Lake Mills man accused of stealing tools
- Tool thief pleads guilty in Winnebago County
- Tools valued at $4,000 taken from southern MN construction site
- 'Cops Against Cancer' unveils new fundraising tool in Mason City
- Around $10K worth of tools stolen from Rochester construction site
- Olmsted Sheriff: Tools stolen from home construction site
- Byron First Responders get new tool to better serve community
- New tool in Iowa launched to help you research where to move
- Sheriff: More than 3K worth of construction tools stolen in southern MN