EYOTA, Minn.-The small town of Eyota will receive a grant from the Small Cities Development Program (SCDP) that helps cities and counties with funding for housing, public infrastructure and commercial rehabilitation projects.
Eyota will receive more than $200,000 in funding to fix up apartment units.
We spoke to the city mayor Tyrel Clark who tells it a way to preserve the apartment units for families in the future.
- Eyota receives nearly $300,000 from state
- Keeping the Eyota Market
- Dover-Eyota football's turnaround season
- Possible bomb destroyed near Eyota
- Over 300,000 new hires in December
- Eyota Residents Faced with Two Referendum Proposals
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Child porn sentence for Eyota man
- Community sharing tree pops up throughout Eyota
- Eyota man facing child porn charges