ALBERT LEA, Minn. - Randy Kehr, the Executive Director of the Albert Lea-Freeborn County Chamber of Commerce, has passed away.
Kehr was with the Chamber for more than 10 years. He was diagnosed with Stage 4 Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma over the summer. He recently had a stem cell transplant.
His family posted this message on Facebook:
"Early this morning, with us by his side, we lost the heart of our family. Despite this, we still firmly believe all of our prayers were answered, just not in the way we expected. During this battle, all of your prayers and many well wishes gave Dad strength and happiness as he read every message from each of you. Dad left this world knowing he was greatly loved by so many. We can’t thank you enough for your support during this battle. We need to ask you to please continue to BE BRAVE for us just a little longer as our family begins to heal our broken hearts."
- Executive Director of the Albert Lea-Freeborn County Chamber of Commerce Passes Away
- New director needed for Albert Lea-Freeborn County Chamber
- New Chamber director in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea HRA names new executive director
- Part of Freeborn Bank Building sold in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Albert Lea chamber needs public help to fund firework show
- Rochester's Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit
- Deputy Director of Albert Lea police graduates from safety program
- Police: 3 arrested after robbery in Albert Lea led to pursuit in Freeborn, Worth counties