ALBERT LEA, Minn. – A sentence is handed down to the former manager of the Albert Lea Dairy Queen.
Jessica Ann Hayes, 35 of Waseca, was given three years of supervised probation Wednesday and ordered to pay $2,682.66 in restitution. Hayes pleaded guilty in May to one count of felony theft.
Police say she was caught on security video taking money from the Dairy Queen safe on June 4, 2017. Investigators say Hayes confessed to taking the money to pay her bills.
- Ex-manager sentenced for stealing from Albert Lea Dairy Queen
- Guilty plea in Albert Lea Dairy Queen theft
- Albert Lea stabber sentenced
- Ex-Dairy Queen manager pleads not guilty to theft
- Albert Lea needs a new city manager
- New city manager hired in Albert Lea
- Albert Lea woman sentenced for stealing from Walmart
- Albert Lea man sentenced for Austin chase
- Albert Lea man sentenced for rifle fire
- Albert Lea man sentenced for meth possession