NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A man accused of stealing from a convenience store is pleading not guilty.
Justin Richard Ivey, 24 of Lake Mills, is charged with 2nd degree theft. Authorities say that while he worked at the Kum and Go store near the Diamond Jo Casino, Ivey would take items from the store and ring them up as returned, always giving the cash to the same person.
He’s accused of doing this 12 times in November 2018 for a total of $2,293.95.
Ivey, who was fired from the store, is now due to stand trial starting April 3.
- Convenience store manager pleads guilty to theft
- Ex-convenience store employee pleads not guilty to theft
- Not guilty plea to convenience store theft
- Ex-convenience store employee charged with theft in Worth County
- No jail time in convenience store thefts
- Former convenience store manager sentenced for theft
- Lake MIlls man sentenced for convenience store theft
- Former Dollar General store manager pleads guilty to theft
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft