ROCHESTER, Minn.- Gubernatorial candidate Erin Murphy made a stop in Rochester to unveil her plan for the states healthcare system.
Murphy’s vision is to cover every minnesotan with single payer health coverage.
That means the state to contract directly with health care providers to provide basic healthcare.
Essentially cutting out big pharmaceutical and insurance company.
Murphy says this will put money and power in the voters hands.
“It’s putting the care back in healthcare,” said Murphy.
Suzanne Szucs was at the meeting today and says Murphy is in the race to help people not big companies.
“She’s in support of creating a culture in this state that's about togetherness and about compassion and caring for each other and working together,” said Szcs,
Murphy won the Minnesota DFL endorsement.
- Erin Murphy speaks to Rochester residents about healthcare
- Governor candidate Erin Murphy visits Albert Lea
- Gov. Dayton endorses state Rep. Erin Murphy for Governor
- Rochester Residents Discuss Immigration
- Healthcare facility announced for downtown
- Rochester residents rally to #ReleaseTheReport
- Healthcare shortage: 'We're fighting for staff'
- Sen. Rita Hart discusses women's healthcare
- "Saving Our Healthcare" celebrates one year
- Discussing state of healthcare at rountable forum