Severe weather could be rolling into the viewing area this week.
After beautiful weather Wednesday into Thursday, severe storms are taking aim at north Iowa and southern Minnesota for later Thursday into Friday.
Large hail is looking like the main threat, along with damaging winds and heavy rain.
Over the next seven days, 3-4 inches of rain is possible.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Enjoy the weather now because we're tracking a severe weather threat for Friday
- StormTeam 3: Tracking our severe weather threats
- Enjoying the warm winter weather
- StormTeam3: Tracking rainy weather Monday, severe weather Tuesday
- StormTeam 3: Tracking more severe weather through Thursday
- StormTeam 3: Tracking more heat & severe weather risks
- StormTeam3: Tracking severe weather the 2nd day of fall
- Storm Team 3: Marginal threat for severe weather tonight
- StormTeam3: A GAME OF TIMING. Severe weather threat for Monday.
- When to report severe weather