Severe weather could be rolling into the viewing area this week.
After beautiful weather Wednesday into Thursday, severe storms are taking aim at north Iowa and southern Minnesota for later Thursday into Friday.
Large hail is looking like the main threat, along with damaging winds and heavy rain.
Over the next seven days, 3-4 inches of rain is possible.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Enjoy the weather now because we're tracking a severe weather threat for Friday
- StormTeam 3: Tracking our severe weather threats
- Enjoying the warm winter weather
- StormTeam 3: Tracking more severe weather through Thursday
- StormTeam 3: Tracking more heat & severe weather risks
- Storm Team 3: Marginal threat for severe weather tonight
- When to report severe weather
- Severe weather a possibility today
- Locals enjoy unseasonable temperatures
- Tracking winter weather: Updates from our weather team