MASON CITY, Iowa - Employees at Mason City’s Best Buy were told Sunday that the store plans on closing its doors Nov. 2.
A Best Buy employee told KIMT that the store is healthy sales-wise but the decision to close may be based on a disagreement between the company and the owner of the building in regards to the lease.
A customer service representative who handles the Mason City store confirmed the plans to close in November.
Best Buy told KIMT it decided not to re-sign a lease.
- Mason City's Best Buy planning to close in November
- Best Buy to close Mason City store
- Railroad crossing closed Thursday in Mason City
- Roads closed in Mason City and Rochester
- Gas leak closes Mason City street
- Two roads closed Monday in Mason City
- Federal sentence for illegal Mason City gun buy
- Community Kitchen in Mason City closed after pipe breaks
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday in Mason City closes early
- Quiet Zone work to close another road in Mason City