NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Freeborn County man gets some jail time for a North Iowa crash.
Jonathan David Anderson, 21 of Emmons, MN, was arrested after authorities say he stole a truck and crashed it in Worth County on June 17. Law enforcement said multiple witnesses described Anderson as obviously drunk on the day of the crash.
He pleaded guilty to operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent and OWI.
Anderson has now been sentenced to two days in jail, with credit for time served, and two years of probation. He must also pay a $1,250 fine.
- Emmons man sentenced for drunk crash in Worth County
- Emmons man pleads not guilty in Worth County crash
- Drunk driver sentenced after almost hitting a Worth County deputy
- Highlights: GMLOK vs. Alden Conger-Glenville Emmons
- Hancock County teacher sentenced for drunk driving
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Austin woman sentenced for Worth County meth
- Worth County duo sentenced for drug crimes
- Third sentence for Worth County drug bust
- Worth County woman sentenced for meth