NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Freeborn County man arrested after a truck crash in North Iowa is pleading not guilty.
Jonathan David Anderson, 21 of Emmons, MN, is charged with 2nd degree criminal mischief, serious injury by vehicle, operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent, and OWI-1st offense. He’s accused of stealing a truck on June 17 and crashing it by going into the ditch along 475th Street in Worth County and hitting a field driveway.
Law enforcement says multiple witnesses stated Anderson was obviously intoxicated the day of the crash.
His trial has been scheduled for December 12 in Worth County District Court.
- Emmons man pleads not guilty in Worth County crash
- Emmons man sentenced for drunk crash in Worth County
- Forest City man pleads not guilty to Worth County crimes
- Ellendale man pleads not guilty to Worth County drug crimes
- Highlights: GMLOK vs. Alden Conger-Glenville Emmons
- Three plead not guilty in Worth County burglary
- Minnesota woman pleads not guilty to numerous Worth County crimes
- Teen pleads not guilty to Worth County burglary
- Two of three Worth County drug defendants plead not guilty
- Worth County dog breeder pleads not guilty to animal neglect