MASON CITY, Iowa - To get a better understanding of the current flood situation, Cerro Gordo County Emergency Management flew a drone over parts of Mason City Sunday morning, according to Mason City police.
In a Facebook post, Mason City police say they expect the drone flights to show them the extent of the flooding.
- Emergency management surveys flood situation with drone
- Emergency situation declared in Freeborn County
- Drone video captures flooding in Mason City
- Freeborn County declares State of Emergency due to 'dangerous situation'
- Stewartville’s sidewalk situation
- Charles City Survey
- Stewartville school lunch survey
- Iowa Governor to survey Davenport flood damage Friday
- Tornado Coverage: Messages from first responders, emergency management teams
- Watch: Drone footage captures significant flooding in Mason City