ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren will visit Minnesota to host a town hall on Monday.
Warren will appear at the Leonard Center Fieldhouse at Macalester College in St. Paul. Doors open at 4:15 p.m. and the event begins at 6:15 p.m. Tickets can be reserved via the Warren campaign website.
Minnesota's presidential primary is March 3. Not counting U.S. Sen Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, the senator from Massachusetts will be the fourth Democratic candidate to visit Minnesota in this campaign cycle. Visiting the Twin Cities earlier this year were former U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke of Texas, South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg and former technology executive Andrew Yang.
- Elizabeth Warren to campaign in Minnesota on Monday
- Elizabeth Warren campaign volunteer killed in Iowa crash
- Reactions to Elizabeth Warren's Possible Candidacy
- Elizabeth Warren planning trip to Iowa in bid for president
- Elizabeth Warren nabs 2020 backing of Iowa's state treasurer
- Warren makes campaign swing through Iowa
- Warren launches 'exploratory committee' for 2020 presidential campaign
- Elizabeth Warren kicks off presidential bid with challenge to super wealthy — and other Democrats
- Elizabeth Warren talks corruption, rebuilding middle class in north Iowa stop
- Monmouth poll: Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren in three-way lead for Democratic bid