KIMT-TV 3 – MiEnergy Cooperative, Freeborn-Mower Cooperative Services and Heartland Power Cooperative have issued 'Peak Alerts' for Friday.
MiEnergy is asking members to reduce use of electricity until after 6 pm while Freeborn-Mower and Heartland are requesting power conservation until 7 pm. The co-cops says reducing electic usage at high demand times helps keep power costs stable.
- Another 'Peak Alert' issued in response to high temperatures.
- More peak alerts issued
- Peak alert issued for Tuesday
- Energy co-op issues a peak alert
- Peak Alert issued for Friday afternoon
- 'Peak alert' issued for Monday afternoon
- UPDATE: Three energy co-ops issue peak alerts
- 'Peak Alert' issued for northeast Iowa and southern Minnesota
- Three electrical co-ops issue a Peak Alert for Monday
- Peak alerts issued for southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa