MANCHESTER, Iowa (AP) — Police in the eastern Iowa city of Manchester are investigating the vandalism of a cemetery there.
Television station KCRG reports that nearly 30 headstones were found damaged or broken in Oakland Cemetery in Manchester.
Police say in a post on the department's Facebook page that they suspect the vandalism was carried out Thursday night. In all, 29 headstones were damaged.
No arrests have been reported. Anyone with information on the vandalism is asked to call police.
- Iowa officials investigate cemetery vandalism
- Man accused of vandalizing eastern Iowa cemetery
- 2nd Iowa city sees cemetery gravestones damaged by vandals
- Iowa officials investigate 3 deer hunting accidents
- Bee hive vandalism in western Iowa
- Central Iowa creek turns bright green; officials investigate
- Hospital vandal pleads guilty
- Hospital vandal sentenced
- Iowa police charge boys after vandalism killed 500K bees
- Vandal damages Field of Dreams site in eastern Iowa