It looks like you’ll need to bundle up for those Easter egg hunts this weekend.
The lows on Sunday will be in the teens with a high in the mid 30’s.
The good news? The winds will die down from Sunday and the sun will be shining.
Next week there will be more rain/snow chances and additional chances for some more minor snow accumulation. Temperatures will stay below average for the next seven days.
Spring temperatures have to be arriving soon, right?
VIDEO: Latest Forecast
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Easter forecast: Chilly temperatures for your Easter egg hunt
- Could it *be* any more fun? Google marks 25 years of 'Friends' with Easter eggs
- Hormel is helping military families this Easter
- Pope's Easter message: 'Hope and dignity.'
- Strong turnout for Easter church services
- Filling the boot for the Easter Seals
- Sri Lanka suspects international terror link to Easter Sunday atrocities
- As Sri Lanka mourns, Islamic State claims Easter bombings
- Pony Express Riders ride through Iowa to raise money for Easter Seals
- A peep into the history of Easter's marshmallow icon