MASON CITY, Iowa - Move over "Cool Runnings,"there's a new bobsled team in town.
After seeing bobsledding in the 2018 Winter Olympics, 10-year-old Landon Arhart asked his dad if they could make a bobsled.
They did just that and took it down the sledding hill in East Park.
"You're in like a tube and it's more fun than just running on your belly and you can steer and it's fun," Landon said.
The neigborhood boys call it the "Eastbrook Bobsled," and say it holds 3-4 kids.
- "Eastbrook Bobsled" debuts in Mason City
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker debuts to good reviews in Mason City
- Mason City vs. Mason City.... in the Big Dance!
- SAW: Mason City's Danny Kamm
- House fire in Mason City
- Mason City Fire Chief resigns
- SAW: Mason City's Hannah Faktor
- Gas leak in Mason City
- Prostitution arrest in Mason City
- Bridge closure in Mason City