ROCHESTER, Minn. – A house occupied by nine people was shot at Tuesday morning in northeast Rochester.
Multiple 911 calls were received near 3108 E. River Rd. NE and Rochester police found five bullet holes in the house that was housing nine people ranging in age from 3-42.
No injuries were reported but it was discovered a bullet went over a 17-year-old asleep in the living room.
Seven shell casings from a 9 mm semi-automatic handgun were found outside the home and police believe the suspect was on foot.
The residents say they recently moved to the area from Hennepin County and say they barely know anyone in Rochester.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Early-morning shooting of house in Rochester under investigation
- Three arrested in Rochester early Wednesday morning
- House fire under investigation in Rochester
- Early-morning fire destroys home in rural Rochester
- House fire early Wednesday morning in Mower County
- Monday morning crash in Rochester
- UPDATE: Cause of Rochester house fire under investigation
- Small fire in Rochester house
- Trial set in Rochester shooting
- Thousands of dollars of damage from early Sunday house fire in Rochester