ROCHESTER, Minn. – A house occupied by nine people was shot at Tuesday morning in northeast Rochester.
Multiple 911 calls were received near 3108 E. River Rd. NE and Rochester police found five bullet holes in the house that was housing nine people ranging in age from 3-42.
No injuries were reported but it was discovered a bullet went over a 17-year-old asleep in the living room.
Seven shell casings from a 9 mm semi-automatic handgun were found outside the home and police believe the suspect was on foot.
The residents say they recently moved to the area from Hennepin County and say they barely know anyone in Rochester.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Early-morning shooting of house in Rochester under investigation
- Three arrested in Rochester early Wednesday morning
- House fire under investigation in Rochester
- Early-morning fire destroys home in rural Rochester
- Update: Bullet holes in bedroom of daughter, father in early-morning Rochester shooting
- House fire early Wednesday morning in Mower County
- Rochester celebrates new early learning school
- UPDATE: Cause of Rochester house fire under investigation
- Monday morning crash in Rochester
- Small fire in Rochester house