ROCHESTER, Minn. - Three adults are safe after a house fire early Monday morning on the 8000 block of 40th St. NE in Rochester.
Elgin Fire Department, Rochester Fire Department, and Plainview Fire Department worked together to stop the flames but fire officials said the house is a total loss.
The Minnesota State Fire Marshal is investigating the incident but it is believed the fire started in a utility room.
- Early morning fire in rural SE Minnesota
- Early-morning fire destroys home in rural Rochester
- UPDATE: Rural house fire in southern Minnesota
- Economic developers touring rural southeastern Minnesota towns
- Fire in rural Worth County
- Sunday morning house fire in rural Mower county
- NE Iowans crash in SE Minnesota
- SE Minnesota trail gets national designation
- Special deer hunts planned for SE Minnesota
- Addressing water quality issues in SE Minnesota