ROCHESTER, Minn. – An overnight fire destroyed a home in rural Rochester while three occupants were able to get out safely.
The Elgin Fire Chief said the blaze began just after 1 a.m. Monday at the 8100 block of 40th Ave. NE and may have started in the utility room.
The State Fire Marshal’s Office was expected to be on scene Monday.
We will have more information on the fire as it becomes available.
- Early-morning fire destroys home in rural Rochester
- Early morning fire in rural SE Minnesota
- Flames destroy a rural Floyd County home
- Early morning fire destroys Mazeppa bar with attached apartment
- Shed destroyed in early-morning fire in Olmsted County
- Fire destroys Spring Valley home
- UPDATE: House destroyed by fire in rural Freeborn County
- Rural Klemme home damaged by fire
- Fire damages rural Pine Island home
- Three arrested in Rochester early Wednesday morning