CLARION, Iowa – Sexual contact with an underage girl results in probation for a Wright County man.
Brandon Lee Fields, 23 of Eagle Grove, was sentenced Wednesday to three to five years of supervised probation and must sign up with the Iowa Sex Offender Registry.
Authorities say Fields repeatedly had sexual contact with a 14-year-old female in July and August of 2017. All contact took place at his apartment.
He pleaded guilty to one count of 3rd degree sex abuse and four other counts were dropped.
- Eagle Grove man gets probation for sex crime
- Eagle Grove man sentenced to federal prison
- Waterloo man gets probation in Mitchell County sex crime case
- Burnsville man gets probation for Rochester crimes
- 25 years of probation for Rochester sex crime
- Man on probation until he's 97 for Freeborn County sex crime
- Probation for Rochester man
- Plymouth man gets probation
- Eagle Grove student targeted by racial comments speaks out
- Police confirm name of woman killed in Eagle Grove fire