ROCHESTER, Minn. – A dump truck caught fire inside a building Friday night.
The Rochester Fire Department says it was called to the 6900 block of 10th Avenue SW around 7:10 pm and found the truck on fire with smoke coming from a garage maintenance area. The structure’s sprinkler system contained the flames to the truck and firefighters extinguished the blaze.
No one was injured in this incident and there was minor smoke and water damage to the building. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Rochester police and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Dump truck fire in Rochester Friday night
- UPDATE: Monday truck fire in Rochester
- Stewartville brush dump closed
- Shots fired in Rochester on Christmas night
- Rochester firefighters train with new Truck 12
- Black Friday shoppers in Rochester
- Kitchen fire in Rochester
- Shots fired in Rochester
- Huge dumping problem in Fillmore County
- Charges possible in deer-dumping case