CHATFIELD TOWNSHIP, Minn. – An Iowa man is hurt after losing control on a Fillmore County road.
It happened Thursday just before 6:30 pm on Highway 52, about two miles north of Fountain. The Minnesota State Patrol says James Edward Schreiber, 64 of Dubuque, IA, was driving north when he went off the road on a curve, then went back on the road before coming to a stop in the northbound lane.
Schreiber was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The State Patrol says he was wearing his seat belt.
The road was snowy and icy at the time of this accident. The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office helped with traffic control.
- Dubuque man injured in Fillmore County accident
- Auto accident in Fillmore County
- Man charged with murdering woman in Dubuque
- Motorcyclist hurt in Fillmore county accident
- Two injured in Fillmore County crash
- Fillmore County driver injured in rollover
- Two injured in Fillmore County collision
- Fillmore County rollover injures Iowa driver
- Fillmore County woman injured in crash
- Rochester man killed in motorcycle accident in Fillmore County