NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Worth County woman is pleading not guilty to meth and pot charges.
Theresa Mae Book, 33 of Northwood, was arrested in August 2018 after law enforcement searched her apartment in the 900 block of 9th Avenue N. Investigators say they found pipes used for smoking methamphetamine and marijuana and baggies containing both drugs.
Book has entered a not guilty plea to a controlled substance violation and possession of marijuana-2nd offense.
Her trial is due to start on February 20.
- Drug trial scheduled for Northwood woman
- Northwood man to stand trial for drug possession
- Drug trial of Mason City woman scheduled for June
- Three arrested in Northwood after drug bust
- Drug arrests after Northwood traffic stop
- Northwood woman charged with Burger King theft
- Trial scheduled for Cresco killing
- Trial scheduled for accused Floyd County drug dealer
- Construction underway at Northwood-Kensett
- Third Northwood food pantry opens