ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man caught during a May drug sweep in Olmsted County is sentenced.
Michael Gordon Janvrin, 39 of Rochester, was one of more than two dozen arrested after a six-month investigation. The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says Janvrin sold 29.2 grams of methamphetamine to a confidential informant on December 17, 2017.
Janvrin pleaded guilty in September to 1st degree sale of drugs and has been ordered to spend 30 years on supervised probation.
- Drug sweep sentence in Olmsted County
- Five plead in major Olmsted County drug sweep
- 2 more arrested in connection to Olmsted Co. drug sweep
- Child porn sentence in Olmsted County
- Former fugitive finally sentenced in Olmsted County
- Motorcycle thief sentenced in Olmsted County
- Olmsted County drug conviction is upheld
- Different pleas from Olmsted County drug duo
- Court of appeals upholds convictions but overturns sentence in Olmsted County drug case
- Sentencing set for Dodge/Olmsted county sex abuse