CHARLES CITY, Iowa – Charges are pending after a drug raid Monday night in Charles City.
Police and the Floyd County Sheriff’s Office say they searched a home in the 800 block of 8th Avenue just after 10:30 pm. Officers say drugs, drug-related items, and a lot of stolen property were recovered.
No arrests have been announced.
- Drug raid in Charles City Monday night
- Four caught in Forest City drug raid
- Drug charges dropped against Charles City man
- Drug company to grow in Charles City
- Trial set in Charles City drug case
- Drug arrest made in Charles City
- Delayed drug arrest for Charles City man
- Charles City apartment searched Friday night
- Charles City Survey
- Collision in Charles City