CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa – A Plymouth man is facing drug charges after a Friday night traffic stop.
The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says 45-year-old Scott Allan Shafer was arrested just after 10 pm when his vehicle was stopped near the intersection of Raven Avenue and 330th Street. He was booked into the county jail and accused of possession of methamphetamine, possession of contraband, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license was denied, operating without registration, and failure to provide insurance.
Shafer is being held on $10,000 bond.
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- Man facing felony forgery charge in Cerro Gordo County
- Man facing litany of charges in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo Co. man gets probation for drug arrest
- Northwood man pleads guilty to Cerro Gordo Co. drug crime
- Accused fake drug dealer jailed in Cerro Gordo County
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County