MASON CITY, Iowa – A traffic stop lands a man in jail on drug charges.
The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says it stopped 36-year-old Jose Santos Najera for a stolen license plate around 10:30 pm Thursday in the area of North Pennsylvania Avenue and 4th Street NE.
Najera wound up booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $10,000 bond, facing charges of possession of marijuana, possession of alprazolam, possession of a firearm by a felon, possession of drug paraphernalia, and 5th degree theft.
- Drug charges follow traffic stop in Mason City
- Mason City traffic stop leads to multiple drug charges
- Traffic stop in Mason City leads to slew of charges
- Mason City teen facing multiple drug charges after traffic stop results in 'a lot' of marijuana
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City woman
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City man
- Traffic stop in Mason City leads to felony drug charge for meth
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Drug charges against Mason City men
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges